Metrowest’s Commercial Real Estate Specialists
Our services include traditional sales and leasing of office, retail, commercial, industrial and multi-family/ investment property throughout the Metrowest Boston Market.
As the recognized leader in the Metrowest market, with more listings & signs in Metrowest than other area commercial offices, our inventory of property is constantly changing. Whether you are a Buyer or Seller, Landlord or Tenant, please call the Brokers of Metrowest Commercial Real Estate. We are the experts with over 100 years of combined marketing experience.
Exclusive representation with no up front fee
Sales and Leasing
1031 Tax deferred exchange
Fast track online auction
Please follow us on and
WE ARE BUSY! MWCRE is hiring self-motivated Real Estate Agents & Brokers.
Join our Team of Full Time Commercial Brokers.
Experience preferred but not required.
Call Eric Brosler for a confidential interview today.
- Framingham 10-31-14 - Marlene Aron has sold 17 Main Street, a freestanding brick building that will now be the Odd Fellows Hall. The selling price was $265,000.
- Holliston 9-22-14 - Roy Mechanical Services, an HVAC company, has leased 2,400 s.f. at 275 Hopping Brook Rd. Marlene Aron, was the sole broker, and has 3 additional 2,400 24' bays available for lease.
- Framingham 9-22-14 - Marlene Aron has leased 2,500 s.f. at Trolley Square, 855 Worcester Rd. to a Japanese Restaurant. The new owners will be reopening Aoi Restaurant ( formerly known as Wasabi.)
- Framingham 9-5-14 - 185 Concord St., will be the new site for Niposol, Inc., an importer of Brazilian organic mattresses. The company is relocating from Marlboro and plans to open 10/1/14. Marlene Aron represented the Lessor.
- Acton 8-22-2014 - Trish O’Neil, representing the Lessor, Laine Realty Trust, has leased 15,000 s.f. of flex space to Gaming Etc. at Acton Technology Center. Ms. O’Neil was the sole broker in this transaction bringing the building to 100% occupancy.
- Framingham 8-19-2014 Marlene Aron, representing the Seller and Eric Brosler, representing the Buyers have sold 113 Irving St., an industrial bldg. of approx. 14,500 s.f. + a finished 5,400 s.f. lower level for $650.000.
- Ashland 8-5-2014 Laurence Soifer has leased a2 bay garage with office at 22 Nickerson Rd.
- Framingham 7-30-2014 - NEW LEASE just signed - Venture West Plaza, Rt. 9, 50-60 Worcester Rd., will be the site of a new medical facility. More details soon. Marlene represented the Lessor.
- Framingham 7-3-2014 68 South St., a 16,354 s.f. industrial lot, has sold for $190,000 to JV Management LLC. Marlene Aron represented the Seller, LMN Realty Trust and Eric Brosler represented the Buyer.
- Southboro 7-1-2014 - Trish O’Neil, representing the Lessor, BKS Realty has leased office space to G&M New England at 155 Boston Rd. Ms. O’Neil was the sole broker in this transaction.
Services : Sales and leasing of commercial, industrial, retail, office & investment properties & land as well as tax deferred 1031 exchanges. Office manager, Tania Danushevsky, speaks fluent Russian and is a licensed salesperson with residential & commercial sales expertise.
508 - 370 - 0003 office
508 - 303 - 0030 fax
Trolley Square Rt. 9 - 855 Worcester Road, Framingham, MA 01701
Last Updated: November 1, 2014