Metrowest’s Commercial Real Estate Specialists
We are pleased to announce that our team has relocated to our new location on Route 9, at 30 Turnpike Rd., Suite 10, Southborough.
Our services include traditional sales and leasing of office, retail, commercial, industrial and multi-family/ investment property throughout the Metrowest Boston Market.
As the recognized leader in the Metrowest market, with more listings & signs in Metrowest than other area commercial offices, our inventory of property is constantly changing. Whether you are a Buyer or Seller, Landlord or Tenant, please call the Brokers of Metrowest Commercial Real Estate. We are the experts with over 100 years of combined marketing experience.
Exclusive representation with no up front fee
Sales and Leasing
1031 Tax deferred exchange
Fast track online auction
Please follow us on and
WE ARE BUSY! MWCRE is hiring self-motivated Real Estate Agents & Brokers.
Join our Team of Full Time Commercial Brokers.
Experience preferred but not required.
Call Eric Brosler for a confidential interview today.
Framingham 12-19-14 - Marlene Aron has sold a 10,000 s.f. industrial lot for $100,000.
Framingham 11/ 2014 - Marlene Aron has completed - a Church lease, a 5,000 s.f. industrial lease signed, 14,000 s.f. retail renewal signed, 2 year-end property sales under agreement and Rt 9 office lease signed with American Lung Association, a national credit tenant. at 1671 Worcester Rd.
Bellingham 11-10-14 – Trish O’Neil leased space to Blackhawk Pizza at 829 South Main Street. Blackhawk Pizza plans to open the beginning of 2015.
- Milford 11-01-14 – Trish O’Neil has leased 121 East Main Street a freestanding bldg. to Real Travel.
- Hanover 11-01-14 - Eric Brosler has leased a 10,900 sf freestanding bldg. to a child care center. The lease term is 10 yrs.
- Natick 10-31-14 - Style Cuts Salon, a high-end men's salon will be opening at 136 Worcester St., Rt. 9. Marlene represented the Lessor and Tom Blakely of TRB Associates, represented the Lessee.
- Southboro 10-31-14 - Eric Brosler has sold an office condo located on Rt. 9. The selling price was $185,000.
- Framingham 10-31-14 - Marlene Aron has sold 17 Main Street, a freestanding brick building that will now be the Odd Fellows Hall. The selling price was $265,000.
- Northboro 10-15-14 - Eric Brosler , the sole broker in this transaction, has sold an office bldg. The selling price was $400,000.
FOR MORE TRANSACTIONS CLICK HERE
Services : Sales and leasing of commercial, industrial, retail, office & investment properties & land as well as tax deferred 1031 exchanges. Office manager, Tania Danushevsky, speaks fluent Russian and is a licensed salesperson with residential & commercial sales expertise.
508 - 370 - 0003 office
508 - 303 - 0030 fax
30 Turnpike Road, Unit 10, Southborough, MA 01772
Last Updated: December 21, 2014